2000 £5 five pound UK coin Millennium Minted At The Dome with Dome mintmark Pack.
In 2000, to celebrate the Millennium, the Royal Mint released a very Limited Issue Brilliant Uncirculated Millennium £5 Five Pound Coin which was Minted at the Millennium Dome with a special Dome Mint Mark.
In the center, on a patterned circle on the reverse, there is a representation of the British Isles with a pair of clock hands emanating from Greenwich, set at 12 o'clock with the inscription "Anno Domini" with the denomination "five pounds" and dated "1999" and "2000" designed by Jeffrey Matthews.
The obverse design is a portrait of Queen Elizabeth II by Ian Rank Broadley.
- Limited Mintage Worldwide
- Struck to Brilliant Uncirculated Standard, a Finer Standard than Circulating Coins
- Celebrating the Millennium
- Special Millennium Dome Mint Mark
- Royal Mint Presentation Pack